Do you enjoy engaging with early adopters to help them maximize their technology investments? Do you like to define process and building innovative organizations? Then we have an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor of building out JumpCloud’s account management function.
What you’ll be doing:
Renewal Representatives are the primary point of contact for contracts with established customers. The focus of this role is to lead the renewals process in collaboration with the account team to preserve and improve customer contracts and relationships.
- You will actively engage with key decision makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time commitments
- You will maintain and report an accurate ongoing forecast of renewals
- You will negotiate and execute renewal agreements that align to customer goals
- You will discover and identify opportunities upon contract renewal to maximize customer growth
- You will communicate risk clearly and work with sales leadership in developing resolution strategies
- You will serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- You will set customers up for future success by educating customers on relevant new features and opportunities to grow with JumpCloud
How success will be measured:
- Customer renewals agreement execution
- Customer growth
- 2+ years of customer engagement experience with strong technical aptitude
- Outstanding verbal & written communications and strong listening skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and service orientation skills, demonstrating a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving, multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related major is preferred.