We are seeking a proven, tactical and strategic Sales Manager to lead a team of Account Executives who are tasked with growth of our global prospect and customer base. The appointed sales leader will play a key role in leading this highly visible and motivated team that generates revenues and achieves individual, team and organizational quotas. You'll be a valuable contributor to JumpCloud’s sales strategy while providing definition and implementation of the plan for sales to achieve corporate objectives.
The team you lead here at JumpCloud will directly impact the growth of our overall organization. You will be masterful in client engagement and impact how your customers do business in an ever-changing environment. You will coach your team to develop in their careers, and inspire your team to do the best work of their lives.
Depending on your prior sales management experience, the years of experience and skill-set needed to be successful will vary from 2+ yrs of sales leadership experience managing a team of four or more quota carrying sales people. In addition, a bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
- Support direct reports by participating and leading client and prospect meetings
- Ongoing mentorship and development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new Account Executives on sales process
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings. Coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure
- Report on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management
- Consistently monitor the sales activity of the team, and track the results
- Industry experience with selling back office IT SaaS applications, specifically; directory services, identity management, is strongly preferred
Across all Sales Leaders, we are looking for the following attributes:
- Strong leadership capabilities to scale globally
- Experience in sales coaching and mentoring with Salesforce
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Has had strong results in selling SaaS solutions to IT
- Strong engagement and communication skills
- Consultative selling experience
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Innovative approach to scaling sales teams
- Is a trusted advisor to the customers and colleagues
- Strong business acumen