As a result of continuing to grow the JumpCloud Engineering feature teams, we are hiring a Technical Product Manager. You’ll have the opportunity to come into newly formed teams and play a key role in their success. You will ensure that engineering teams are building the right product features for our customers, while growing your own career.
- You will help motivate the team with clear goals tied to our product roadmap.
- Starting with a high level product solution, you’ll work directly with key stakeholders to define and prioritize clear stories with clear acceptance criteria.
- You will formally accept stories completed by the engineering team as our customer representative.
- You will dive deep enough into our products and underlying technologies to understand the best ways to break apart high level work into units that both provide incremental customer value and are understandable by an engineering team.
- You will ensure teams are continuously delivering end user value by defining MVPs.
- You will partner with other Technical Product Managers, Engineering Managers, and Product Managers to ensure JumpCloud is thinking broadly about how our products meet our customers’ needs most effectively.
- You will uniquely understand the market, the customer, and the business context to make excellent decisions.
- You will use your excellent communication skills to tailor project details to stakeholders across the company.
We’re looking for…
- 5+ years of hands on experience working with Agile teams using Scrum.
- Experience working in a Software-as-a-Service product environment.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience partnering with Product Management and User Experience teams to build the best customer experience.
- Experience partnering with Engineers to define excellent stories, facilitate accurate story point estimation, and clear acceptance criteria.
- Understand the unique challenges associated with requirements definition in an agile environment.
- BS/BA degree.
- Background in Identity and Access Management, Security, or Software as a Service products.