JumpCloud’s mission is to disrupt an industry by securely connecting users to anything they need using a single identity. We help companies large and small separate from the one element that has kept them grounded from the cloud: Active Directory. That means doing it better, faster, easier and more securely by using the latest technology. At JumpCloud we are building the future of identity.
About the Team
Our Directory product team is empowered to identify what the future of directory and authentication looks like while planning a path to get there using data, research, and empathy. This team guides exceptional multi-disciplinary teams toward our collective vision while empowering them to do great work. Each member of the team leads key aspects of our strategy and drives them forward toward our shared strategy while working with user experience, engineering, marketing, sales, support, and finance.
What you will be doing:
- Build, mentor, and lead a world-class team of Product Managers
- Establish the product vision and strategy for the entire Directory and Auth teams, as well as develop metrics and goals to measure success.
- Develop product roadmaps and build alignment across product teams, cross-functional teams, other product areas, and the leadership/executive team.
- Implement best in class product development and management practices to ensure deep problem space understanding, market analysis, solution exploration, and rapid incremental value delivery.
- Rapidly iterate and evolve the product to meet customer needs, while creating extensible and scalable solutions.
- Create solutions for the unique Directory problem space, while cohesively fitting into the broader JumpCloud product ecosystem.
What you should have:
- 7+ years of Product Management experience directing strategy and execution.
- 3+ years of experience managing teams of product managers
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast paced environment.
- Experience in product management of customer-facing products.
- Strong analytical, data, and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Creative problem solving. Ability to identify obstacles and viable solutions.
- Outcome-oriented. Articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it.
- Deep understanding of technical architecture for complex and highly scalable web applications.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively simplify and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related industry experience a bonus
- Experience with IT-related technologies such as directory services, LDAP, RADIUS, SAML, MultiFactor Authentication or similarly complex technologies a bonus
Where you’ll be working
Our corporate headquarters in downtown Boulder Colorado, right next to the Boulder Theater. We invite those who are considering relocation to Colorado to apply as well.