Title: Sr. Product Marketing Manager
JumpCloud is hiring a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to help lead the product marketing function in the organization. This role will help improve the strategic foundations of sales and marketing, including competitive positioning, messaging, feature go-to-market, and more. You will work cross functionally, serving as a key hinge point between product, marketing, and sales, and will ensure that all internal departments are in sync. Additionally, you will develop an affinity for the target buyer, ensuring that JumpCloud’s externally facing activities accurately position us in prospects’ minds.
- Positioning and Messaging. Build JumpCloud’s positioning and messaging across multiple vectors. Understand the market, competitors, users, pains, and more to accurately position our product and features in prospects’ minds. Operationalize processes around this so that the entire company is operating from this information.
- Competitive Intelligence and Analysis. Understand the competitive landscape and translate this analysis to internal and external work products. Develop processes for collecting competitive intelligence, distilling into the right level of details, and then translating into internal and external communications.
- Go to Market Leadership. Provide leadership around go to market activities for our feature releases. This includes building feature level positioning and competitive landscapes, preparing internal teams, and informing launch activities. While other arms of the marketing team will execute on many of the public facing deliverables, you must be able to understand growth marketing approaches.
- Internal Enablement. Develop processes, training, and documentation for internal enablement. This includes training sales and marketing, supporting the creation of sales decks, and more.
Skills / Qualifications
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Ability to simplify complex information for communication
- Track record of translating complex products and markets into consumable information
- Analytical approach to understanding product marketing
- Experience with B2B SaaS and/or identity management products is preferred
- Comfortable with autonomy, driving initiatives, and acting as an owner of your domain
- Extremely well organized with the ability to manage multiple initiatives at once and deliver on time
- Highly driven and self-motivated
What We Offer
- Ability to lay highly needed product marketing foundations in a rapidly scaling venture-backed company. The impact of your work will be evident on the company performance.
- A complex market that should be of high interest to product marketers
- An team where your insights and expertise will be valued
- Competitive salary and benefits
JumpCloud is a fast growing venture-backed startup located in Boulder, CO. Providing cloud-based identity management software, we are in the process of disrupting and modernizing a multi-billion dollar industry owned by legacy IT vendors. Our team is focused on delivering cloud-based directory services via a SaaS model. As a result we are solving some very difficult problems around identity, authentication, and security. This disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® is reinventing a two decade old monopoly, giving organizations freedom of choice with their IT solutions. We have a seasoned executive team, a supportive board, and a proven market. Please visit www.jumpcloud.com to learn more.