JumpCloud is looking for an Event Marketing Coordinator to lead our trade show and field marketing activities. In this role, you will manage logistics and tactical execution for all event marketing. You will be responsible for understanding the market landscape and buyer personas, and using that knowledge to guide trade show and field event investments. You will also lead the effective execution of these trade shows and events, all in the interest of driving revenue growth and customer acquisition for the business.
The ideal candidate has event marketing experience in B2B and/or tech, and a proven ability to generate ROI from events. This role requires a strong combination of communication and organization skills, along with the ability for tactical execution.
- Lead the Event Experience: This includes creating a booth experience that attracts attendees, leads to meaningful conversations and demo opportunities, and, ultimately, drives sales opportunities.
- Event Planning: Coordinate the logistics, planning, people, etc. to ensure successful events and trade shows.
- Performance Management: Use data and analytics to optimize field campaign focus and spend. Run an ROI focused event marketing operation, and contribute to a culture of analysis to find the best places for investing marketing spend.
- Cross Functional Execution: Work closely with Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Acquisition Marketing, and Partner Marketing to deliver integrated marketing experiences.
- One to three years of marketing experience, with some experience in field / event marketing
- Experience in B2B, SaaS, and/or tech a plus
- Extremely organized and able to execute on multiple events in parallel
- Highly driven and self-motivated, comfortable with autonomy and driving initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytically minded and measurement driven
- Must be flexible and able to manage multiple projects and personalities at all times
- Ability to travel to events 12 - 15 times per year
- Ability to build the event marketing foundation in a rapidly scaling venture-backed company. The impact of your work will be evident on the company performance.
- A complex market with many events to be at and interesting positioning opportunities to differentiate ourselves.
- A team where your insights and expertise will be valued
- Competitive salary and benefits