Position: Recruiting Coordinator
Location: Boulder, CO
Reporting to the Manager of Talent Acquisition, JumpCloud's Talent Acquisition/Recruiting Coordinator is a pivotal role on our People team. As a Recruiting Coordinator at JumpCloud, you will support the administrative and operational functions within Talent Acquisition to ensure an amazing candidate experience. This role offers an opportunity to make an immediate positive impact while also gaining exposure to HR and Talent Acquisition processes.
- Partner with recruiters, interviewers and hiring managers to coordinate and schedule all phone interviews and onsite interviews in a timely manner
- Be the first point of contact and “face” of JumpCloud for all onsite candidate experiences
- Maintaining recruitment applicant tracking system, ensuring information is up-to-date
- Manage, monitor, and respond to recruitment related emails
- Coordinate additional logistics of the recruiting process, to include, but not limited to arranging candidate travel when necessary, expense reimbursement and other miscellaneous tasks
- Assist in People team-wide initiatives including process improvement and accountability
- Outgoing, friendly, and able to establish and build rapport quickly all the while maintaining confidentiality and a high level of professionalism
- 2+ years of experience within Talent Acquisition or Human Resources
- Proficient with Google Suite or similar calendar/meeting applications
- Detail-oriented with a strong desire to contribute
- Learns quickly in a high-growth and ever-changing environment, you are a ruthless prioritizer and care about the smallest of details
- Creative problem solver who sees challenges as opportunities
- Able to work independently and yet know when to ask for help
- Flexible and able to gracefully maneuver and execute against the changing priorities
- Composed and focused under pressure
- Up to the challenge of calendar shuffle!
- Experience working in a high growth, fast paced environment startup
- Experience with Newton/Perform ATS a huge plus
This position will be based in our Boulder, CO office.