JumpCloud continues to expand its footprint and is searching for our very first Office Manager! Our facilities have grown to three locations on the Pearl Street Mall as well as our newest office in Denver. In Q1 we will relocate our Boulder offices to a 29,000 sq ft location in Louisville, and our Denver location will also experience growth. The Office Manager is a critical player on the People Team and is ground zero for bringing our culture to life for current team members, vendors, visitors, and future JumpCloudians. We are looking for an independent, driven, and organized professional to fill this critical role for the organization.
- Establish strong and positive connections with everyone that you interact with at JumpCloud
- Ensure that our facilities are welcoming to current team members, vendors, visitors, and future JumpCloudians
- Be the main Point of Contact for the move to Louisville in Q1 of 2020 - working with vendors and internal associates in planning and execution of the move - providing timelines and resources, etc.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity to improve our facilities and make recommendations to improve those areas
- Develop and lead programs that continuously build connections between team members
- Working closely with the Finance team to ensure purchases and reimbursements are in alignment with relevant company policies and practices
- Responsible for coordinating quarterly meetings, holidays and events and day to day administrative tasks as needed.
What should you bring to the table:
- 3+ years operating as an office administrator/office manager/workplace experience manager or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Positive attitude and charm when interacting with all levels of the business
- Prior experience handling an office move for 200+ people
What sets you apart:
- Experience in a high-growth tech company
- Experience operating in multiple locations
- Openness and willingness to learn and grow