What we expect from you:
- Positively contribute to the People team pitching in where needed to ensure that we support every JumpCloudian in their journey.
- Establish genuine relationships with everyone that you support to ensure that you are in tune with the sentiment within each department and can identify areas of strength and opportunity with the intent to strengthen our culture and improve performance.
- Understand the key drivers of each business unit that you support and the activities that impact those drivers and work with leadership to create effective People metrics to track and improve engagement and results.
- Consistently evaluate and make recommendations to enhance/improve our People processes and procedures to ensure they are aligned with our culture and strategic plan and are easy to implement and effective.
- Deliver relevant training and facilitate focus groups that will enhance decision making, continuously improve the employment experience and ensure that we remain inclusive.
- Coach and counsel leaders and individual contributors to ensure they understand how to thrive in our environment, ensure decisions made are in line with our culture and assist them in their personal and professional development.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years operating as an HRBP
- Ability to communicate with clarity
- Drive to create the most engaged workforce in the world
- The ability to understand that the current state is not the end state and be comfortable with uncertainty
Icing on the cake:
Experience in a high growth SaaS company with experience supporting the engineering and/or product function