Position: Manager, Sales Operations
Reports to: Vice President Finance
Location: Boulder, CO
JumpCloud is looking for a Manager of Sales Operations. In this role you will be an important part of helping elevate our sales team as we continue our rapid growth.
Own the end-to-end process of managing the sales funnel including:
- Define and deliver recommendations to improve the funnel performance for sales management
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to define lead qualification process and analyze campaign performance. Using this data, work with marketing to adjust our targeting strategies
- Identify and develop a strategy to resolve pain points at every stage of the sales funnel.
Create and maintain accurate and actionable sales efficiency metrics including:
- Tracking and analysis of growth KPIs (conversion rates, cost per lead, CAC payback, etc.)
- Drivers of account expansion, contraction and churn coupled with actionable insights around each
- Present regular progress reports and analysis to the executive team and other stakeholders with actionable data
Other responsibilities include:
- Boost sales productivity by refining customer segmentation, territory management and simplification of the sales process.
- Work cross functionally with finance and customer support to develop a plan to enhance upsell and renewal processes
- Assist in creation of quarterly sales budgets, quota assignment, and work with finance and sales leadership to drive the strategy and execution necessary to achieve these goals.
- Review and approve quotes for proper pricing and compliance with policies.
- Form strong relationships and maintain regular contact with Sales Managers, Sales Representatives and Sales Leaders. Additionally, collaborate with HR, CSM and Sales to develop sales initiatives programs.
- Develop sales-related resource documents, including training manuals, procedures and policies.
- Identify and make recommendations to eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Assist in onboarding, training and mentoring the new sales team members
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area of study
- 4+ years of sales operations experience including experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (201 & 211) certified preferred
- Proven excellence in multi-tasking, prioritizing projects and meeting deadlines and goals.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to solve for solutions that work not only today, but for the longer term
- Exceptional analytic skills and desire to dig in and understand the “why” and how we improve
- Strong data management abilities
- Roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to take on "non-role-specific" duties as needed to support the team and business