Contributing to API development and providing your advice to the server side engineers, you'll help to ensure the API meets the needs of both internal and external clients. Working with other passionate front end engineers you will receive and provide feedback as part of our best practices. Early on you’ll contribute feedback to design, engineering and product management to ensure we’re building great new features for our clients.
We’re looking for…
- Willingness to learn and embrace new technologies, languages, and frameworks.
- The ability and patience to work within and enhance existing legacy code base (refactoring and replacing backbone modules) while maintaining an enthusiasm for rebuilding them in Vue.
- You write controls vs bolting on a UI library that looks neat.
- Bonus points: you are picky about CSS.
- Knowledge of LDAP, SAML, RADIUS, and/or AD a big plus.
- Experience in developing SaaS applications in the cloud, AWS/GCE is a plus.
- Strong team player that wants to win together. We are both Agile and agile, and we’re a team that’s constantly working together.
- Passion for product and customer, not just for code.