Position: UI Software Engineer, Growth Engineering
Please note that JumpCloud is hiring for this position/team in Both Denver, CO and Boulder, CO.
JumpCloud is looking for a talented UI Software Engineer to join the Growth Engineering Team. This unique, cross-functional team is comprised of Marketing, Product, UX, and Engineering team members. The team’s mission is to accelerate JumpCloud’s growth by increasing conversions from free account signup all the way through revenue generation.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll push the bounds of the way we onboard our new users to our products. You’ll leverage (and enhance) our usage analytics to better understand how our prospective customers find success. You’ll leverage our experimentation platform to test out ideas for how prospects can find success with our product more quickly. You’ll work across a broad range of tech stacks. The team has the autonomy to generate and test ideas, and when there’s a winning, you’ll “productize” it.
We’re looking for…
- Willingness to learn and embrace new technologies, languages, and frameworks.
- Interest in rapid prototyping and developing proofs-of-concept in software.
- The ability and patience to work within and enhance existing legacy code base (refactoring and replacing backbone modules) while maintaining an enthusiasm for rebuilding them in Vue.
- You write controls vs bolting on a UI library that looks neat.
- Strong team player that wants to win together. We are both Agile and agile, and we’re a team that’s constantly working together.
- Passion for product, business, and users, not just for code.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, a relevant field of engineering, or a closely related field.
- You’re picky about CSS
- Experience developing SaaS applications in the cloud, AWS/GCE
- Experience in diving into user behavior metrics
- Familiarity with A/B testing techniques