Currently, our business is growing at a rapid clip and we are hiring Software Engineers at all levels to join our Systems Engineering Team.
What you’ll be doing:
- In this role that sits in between system-level and application development you’ll:
- Work with Windows APIs and potentially explore the OS authentication internals
- Write code which integrates with BitLocker, Credential Manager, Group Policies and other OS tools/APIs
- Help develop a highly performant scale out of our SaaS infrastructure platform
We’re looking for…
- Software Engineers with specific OS system level development skills (Windows) or a strong desire to work at this level. If you come with C/C++ or the OS level skills, we'll provide the opportunity to learn Golang and the web skills.
- 2+ years commercial experience doing native development for desktop applications in Windows platform. ( i.e. system level API calls, kernel level or driver development, security management, file or sync organization, file system process management, OS routines)
- Windows development using C#, C/C++, or Go
- Experience integrating with Windows Credential Manager is a big plus.
- Experience building applications that securely consume RESTful web services is also a big plus.
- Willingness to learn and embrace new technologies, languages, and frameworks. We’re working in Go, C/C++, and Python so experience in Java, C, C++, or Python is important.
- Application development experience with Mac OS X and/or Linux are also a big plus since we span multiple platforms.
- An understanding that writing test automation is an inherent part of today’s software development practice and a willingness to be an active contributor.
- Passion for the art of software development
- Strong team player that wants to win together. We are both Agile and agile, and we’re a team that’s constantly working together
- Passion for product and customer, not just for code.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, a relevant field of engineering, or a closely related field.