Position: Software Engineer, Systems
Location: Boulder, CO
At JumpCloud we are building the future of identity. A critical component to that future is Systems Engineering, which seamlessly integrates our customer’s systems into the JumpCloud ecosystem. We want our customer’s systems to be a gateway that securely and quickly allow access to all their applications and resources. Systems Engineering works with customer devices, from servers to laptops, virtual to physical, across all modern operating systems.
About the Role:
We’re looking for senior software engineers to be the next members of our growing feature teams. JumpCloud is focused on delivering cloud-based directory services via a SaaS model and as a result are trying to solve some very difficult problems around identity, authentication, security, and cloud scaling.
We're using the latest and greatest technologies like GoLang, Node, Docker, Saltstack, ELK Stack, Redis, etc. But wait, you haven’t used those technologies? No worries: we’re open minded and we believe that good engineering is not technology specific.
We’re looking for…
- 3+ years of industry/production programming experience
- Bachelor and/or Master degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- Experience delivering products collaboratively and end-to-end, from ideation through planning and scoping to implementation and maintenance
- Comfortable working in a cross-platform environment (Mac/Linux/Windows)
- Willingness to learn and embrace new technologies, languages, and frameworks
- Experience in any of the following: Go, NodeJS, Java, Python, C, or C++, with a willingness to learn Go and/or NodeJS
- Knowledge of mobile device management functionality