JumpCloud is searching for the best in the business when it comes to helping to design and build the next generation of server management and directory software.
We built a disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® and it is reinventing a two decade old monopoly, giving organizations freedom of choice with their IT solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
We're solving complex problems in the cloud using the latest and greatest technologies like MongoDB, GoLang, Node, Vagrant, Docker, Saltstack, ELK Stack, Redis, etc. But wait, you haven’t used those technologies? No worries: we’re open-minded and we believe that good engineering is not technology specific.
We’re looking for…
- 3+ years of industry/production programming experience in Java, Python, C, or C++ with a strong interest to learn and work in Go and NodeJS (Bonus points for already knowing some Go, NodeJS).
- Willingness to learn and embrace new technologies, languages, and frameworks (we will test your programming and learning chops with a take home exercise in Go)
- Experience developing large-scale web applications, SaaS applications in the cloud (AWS a plus) or large, distributed systems.
- Git experience.
- Comfortable with Linux/OSX/Unix as desktop development environment
- Database work a plus, including relational and non-relational databases.
- Strong team player that wants to win together. We are both Agile and agile, and we’re a team that’s constantly working together
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field
- Passion for product and customer, not just for code.