Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Even better knowing that your work is highly visible and mission critical for thousands of organizations around the globe?
Currently, our business is growing at a rapid clip and we are hiring Software Engineers at all levels to join our Systems Engineering Team.
What you’ll be doing:
We’re looking for…
- Software Engineers with Mac OS X UI development skills. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn Golang and the web skills needed to interact with the full agent stack.
- 2+ years commercial experience doing native GUI development for desktop applications on the MacOS platform using Swift and/or Objective C.
- Experience building applications that securely consume RESTful web services is also a big plus.
- Willingness to learn and embrace new technologies, languages, and frameworks. In addition to the OS specific languages, we’re working in Go, C/C++, and Python so experience in Java, C, C++, and/or Python is important.
- UI and/or application development experience with Windows and/or Linux is also a big plus since we span multiple platforms.
- An understanding that writing test automation is an inherent part of today’s software development practice and a willingness to be an active contributor.
- Passion for the art of software development.
- Strong team player that wants to win together. We are both Agile and agile, and we’re a team that’s constantly working together.
- Passion for product and customer, not just for code.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, a relevant field of engineering, or a closely related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field.