We’re looking for an experienced Software Architect to provide technical leadership for our new Denver based Self-Service product, which will span multiple software engineering teams.
The Self-Service product will have a huge impact on our business. It is fundamentally about driving new leads, increasing prospect adoption, and customer retention through product-led features and services. Come be a part of an exciting new team where you will be able to help shape the company’s strategy for a brand new product!
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with product, UX and engineering on feature discovery and rapid prototyping to help shape the long term roadmap for Self Service in the JumpCloud product.
- Partner with engineering teams to execute and deliver great products to our customers quickly.
- Make key technology decisions, inform build vs buy decisions, and inform new product development vs technical debt decisions.
- Provide expertise in UI and SaaS technologies that must function robustly and at scale.
- Partner with other Software Architects in the company to help drive our overall technical strategy.
- Have a major impact across the engineering org by being a role model and mentor for other engineers.
- Help engineering teams continuously improve our processes, techniques and technologies by being a great software engineer yourself.
We’re looking for…
- 8+ years of experience designing and developing great, large-scale web based user interfaces.
- 5+ years of experience developing SaaS applications in the public cloud (AWS expertise is a huge plus) or other large scale distributed environments.
- Experience with infrastructure/deployment management systems such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Saltstack.
- Solid understanding of API design.
- You lead by example, and you’re very capable of rolling up your sleeves and writing production code when needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Where you’ll be working: Our new office in downtown Denver, walking distance from Union Station and the Convention Center.