Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Even better knowing that your work is highly visible and mission critical for thousands of organizations around the globe?
JumpCloud is searching for the best in the business when it comes to helping to design and build the next generation of server management and directory software.
We built a disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® and it is reinventing a two decade old monopoly, giving organizations freedom of choice with their IT solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
We're using the latest and greatest technologies like GoLang, Node, Docker, Saltstack, ELK Stack, Redis, etc. But wait, you haven’t used those technologies? No worries: we’re open minded and we believe that good engineering is not technology specific.
We’re looking for…
- Willingness to learn and embrace new technologies, languages, and frameworks
- 5+ years of programming in Java, Python, C, or C++ with a strong interest to learn and work in Go and Node.js. (Bonus points for already having some Go experience)
- We will test your programming and learning chops with a simple exercise in Go, looking for a strong understanding of locking and synchronization as well as handling multithreading.
- Experience developing large-scale web applications, SaaS applications in the cloud (AWS a plus) or large, distributed systems.
- Very strong SQL skills and experience working with complex schemas, as well as NoSQL DB such as MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Comfortable with Linux/OSX/Unix as desktop development environment
- Strong team player. We are both Agile and agile, and we’re a team that’s constantly working together
- Passion for product and customer, not just for code.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field
- A big plus is you know any of the following: LDAP, SAML, RADIUS, and/or AD; Familiarity with networking and network security.
If you enjoy solving challenging technical problems using the latest technologies, then this is the job for you.