What you’ll be doing:
- Defining, developing and implementing quality assurance practices and methodology in test plans and test cases.
- Executing and writing manual and automated software tests.
- Conducting technical discussions with internal development partners to understand their designs and intended output.
- Hands-on testing of server components, system interfaces and client components.
- API service testing and browser based UI testing of web-based applications, native application testing on various operating systems, and end-to-end system testing.
We’re looking for…
- 4 + years experience testing web applications and specifying/organizing/implementing automated functional tests.
- Experience and understanding of test automation tools for web applications and APIs.
- Experience with stress and load testing of web applications.
- Experience or interest in writing automated software tests.
- Experience with UI test automation tools including; Selenium, Cypress and others.
- Experience with rapid product release cycles and a passion to understand and apply an Agile approach to software development and test.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills and ability to work closely in a team oriented environment
- Complete understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and QA’s role in it.
Bonus if you have the following:
- Prior experience with small companies and dynamic fast-paced projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology or related field
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and CD pipeline and associated tools
- Experience with Golang web applications
- Experience across multiple Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X