JumpCloud is looking for a QA engineer to be an embedded member of our Growth Engineering team. This unique, cross-functional team is comprised of Marketing, Product, UX, and Engineering team members. The team’s mission is to accelerate JumpCloud’s growth by increasing conversions from free account signup all the way through revenue generation.
What you’ll be doing:
We’re looking for…
- 4 + years experience testing web applications and specifying/organizing/implementing automated functional tests.
- Understanding of test automation tools for web applications and APIs.
- Experience or interest in writing automated software tests.
- Experience with UI test automation tools including: Selenium, Cypress and others.
- Experience with rapid product release cycles and a passion to understand and apply an Agile approach to software development and test.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills and ability to work closely in a team oriented environment
- Complete understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and QA’s role in it.
- Prior experience with small companies and dynamic fast-paced projects.
- Experience in diving into user behavior metrics
- Familiarity with A/B testing techniques
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology or related field
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and CD pipeline and associated tools