What you’ll be doing: You’ll guide the teams reporting to you and influence our growth engineering practices (from technical decision-making to idea generation). You’ll build A/B experiments and productize the winners, and you’ll help ensure we’re making smart trade-offs between speed and quality appropriate to the context.
- Engineering management for multiple growth teams comprised of UI, Full Stack, and QA Engineers.
- Responsible for hiring, on-boarding, and mentoring a diverse team of high potential team members.
- As an active member of the engineering leadership team, partnering with peers and other teams to build, lead, and inspire a world class engineering organization.
- Drive reuse of development work, platforming, and consistent technical and architectural direction across projects.
We’re looking for…
- 3+ years experience managing or leading teams developing SaaS products.
- Hands on experience working with Agile teams including Kanban.
- Experience managing cross functional teams including Dev and Quality.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience partnering with Product Management and User Experience teams to build a great customer experience.
- Track record of continuous improvement through innovation, delivery, process development, quality, etc.
- BS degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent. Strong technical foundation in software engineering design principles.
Bonus points if you have
Experience leading engineering in a Growth context.
Experience as an Agile Product Owner.
Experience leading teams in multiple locations.