JumpCloud (www.jumpcloud.com) is searching for the best in the business when it comes to building out our AWS infrastructure. We are focused on delivering cloud-based directory services via a SaaS model and as a result we are solving some very difficult problems around identity, authentication, security, and cloud-based architecture cloud scaling. This disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® is reinventing a two decade old monopoly, giving organizations freedom of choice with their IT solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
Responsible for JumpCloud’s infrastructure, you’ll need to pull out all of your skills to build and manage an amazing infrastructure and code delivery pipeline. Help drive and secure the company’s production infrastructure, monitoring tools and automation code.
We’re looking for…
- Experience deploying highly performant and resilient distributed systems
- Depth in cloud-based security best practices
- Minimum of 8 years experience with managing Linux systems in a production setting
- Experience with building and managing robust monitoring capabilities
- Database management and deployments experience with larger NoSQL environments and relational DB’s is a plus
- Experience with networking & network security
- Strong experience with SaltStack or another configuration management tool
- Strong experience with Terraform or another Infrastructure-as-Code tool
- Fluent in scripting languages, ideally bash and python
- Test kitchen / RSpec exposure will be useful
- Experience with Directory and Authentication technologies (LDAP, RADIUS, AD, SAML) is a plus