We’re looking for an experienced Data Analyst to assist various JumpCloud teams and help shape the company’s strategy around data. You’ll be leading the design and development of key metrics that inform strategic decision-making. The Data Analytics team focuses on providing business insights to each of the internal JumpCloud teams. You should exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy tackling quantitative problems that most other people cannot solve. Come be a part of an exciting new team where you will be able to help shape the company strategy around data.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work directly with key stakeholders within JumpCloud to orient the data team’s strategy with departmental goals
- Assist in optimizing the revenue funnel to help inform efficient marketing spend and marketing campaign processes
- Work with the Marketing & Sales team to leverage data analysis to find new opportunities and inform changes in marketing operations
- Design SQL queries and data visualizations that deliver insightful metrics to internal customers
- Assist in developing a framework to build explanatory and predictive models around customer behavior and activity
We’re looking for…
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field (Math, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, etc)
- 2+ years of relational database experience (MySQL, Postgres)
- 2+ years of SQL experience. Intermediate level proficiency with SQL querying (for report building and analysis)
- Intermediate understanding of key SaaS metrics such as CAC, CLV and MRR.
- Demonstrated experience communicating the results of complex business intelligence or data science projects to non-technical business stakeholders
- Passion for data storytelling and quantitative analysis
- Intermediate competency with BI tools such as: Tableau, Looker, Power BI, Sisense, Periscope Data, Mode Analytics, Google Data Studio.
Please note that this position is located IN our Boulder, CO offices and, unfortunately, we are not able to offer relocation assistance or remote opportunities for this role.