This is an excellent opportunity to join an earlier stage company with a great product, learn a lot and lend your thoughts on building a world class support team. You’ll work with passionate team members supporting a worldwide user base.
We are looking for inspired technology professionals who love the challenge of supporting our customers and internal teams to ensure the successful adoption, usage, integration of our Directory-as-a-Service® (DaaS) platform.
In this position, you will:
- Provide technical support and issue resolution to our customers through ongoing issue triaging via email, telephone or remote web session.
- Collaborate with peers, mentors, our knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective, world-class solutions to our customers.
- Reproduce issues in-house and respond to customers in a timely manner.
- Regularly follow-up with customers on recommendations, updates and action plans.
- Escalate issues to Engineering in a timely manner for resolution.
- Work with our Account Managers to ensure the success of our new customers as they transition into the day to day use of our product - ensuring the access of their entire employee base to all of the resources needed - their servers, workstations and laptops, the networks they access to all of the web and on-premise applications they use every day.
- Research and evaluate technologies to create new knowledge base articles that capture new information for reuse throughout the organization and for end users.
- Work non-standard hours: 10am - 7pm -or- 5am - 2pm
- On-call rotation required. Duration=1 week. Duties include monitoring of status updates and external customer responses to incoming cases during outage.
- A strong desire to see our customers be successful at their positions through the utilization of our Directory-As-A-Service software
- 1-2 years experience in a technical, customer-facing position is ideal. We’re open to training someone with strong technical aptitude and a history of delighting customers.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, passion for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills are imperative.
- A logical approach to problem solving.
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- Previous work experience as an IT Admin or System Administrator in a technical domain and a basic understanding of the following technologies is a big plus, but not required.
- Directory Services (Active Directory, LDAP)
- Networking & Authentication (RADIUS a plus!)
- Single Sign-on
- SAML protocol
- Windows, MacOS and Linux Operating Systems
- User onboarding and offboarding
- Software systems setup and configuration experience