Position: Salesforce Administrator
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Even better knowing that your work is highly visible and mission critical for thousands of organizations around the globe? JumpCloud (www.jumpcloud.com) is searching for the best in the business when it comes to helping to design and build the next generation of server management and directory software. We built a disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® and it is reinventing a two decade old monopoly, giving organizations freedom of choice with their IT solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing the configuration, support, maintenance and improvements of our CRM platform. In this role, you will work with numerous departments including Finance, Support, Sales, Marketing and the core technology team. You will report to the Information Solution Architect and be responsible for managing our core Salesforce-based sales, support site, and knowledge base systems. This is a fast-paced position with the capability to help automate the many business processes that surround our SaaS application.
Your skills and qualifications
- 3+ years of hands on experience with Salesforce Administration
- Experience managing all administrative functions including user management, workflows, Communities, Validation Rules reports and dashboards and custom configurations
- Ensure system data integrity and compliance with process
- Assist in implementing new processes and workflows.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- A demonstrated track record of improving processes and effectiveness of the Salesforce.com platform
- Familiarity with agile development processes
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and experience with Communities is a plus.
This position will be located in our Downtown Boulder office.