By Greg Keller Posted December 22, 2015
JumpCloud’s Directory-as-a-Service™ supports single sign-on (SSO) services for a variety of web-based applications including Aha!. You can see a complete list of our supported apps here in our Knowledge Base along with simple configuration instructions for each.
Don’t see your app listed? Tell us what you want us to support! Drop a line here in our request center.
SAML-based single sign-on is one of the ways JumpCloud can securely emit your employees’ identities to the resources they need access to. As a complete directory solution based in the cloud, JumpCloud will also connect your employees to…
- Their Mac OS X, Windows and Linux workstations
- Linux and Windows Servers in any cloud infrastructure
- Your internal corporate Wireless Access Points (WAPs) via JumpCloud’s RADIUS-as-a-Service
- Any applications which can bind to and authenticate against LDAP via JumpCloud’s LDAP-as-a-Service
- Through REST-based integrations
JumpCloud’s core identity management enables many other features such as:
- Deep integrations with both Google Apps and Active Directory
- Password complexity management and expiry
- User self-service for password resets
- Event logging for auditing and compliance
Give JumpCloud a try today! Sign up here, no credit card required. 10 Free Users are yours forever to deeply trial JumpCloud’s unique capabilities as a modern, cloud-forward directory.