JumpCloud University is a central hub for educational opportunities of all kinds. Here you will find a variety of learning tools and links to help you understand the value of JumpCloud and be successful in its use.
And today, Apr 25, 2022, we are launching our new platform for JumpCloud University!
At JCU, you will learn about the features most important to you in a self-directed, user-friendly platform.
For our MSP partners, learning with JCU will help to reduce your implementation time and increase your productivity; both of which mean a better bottom line for your business. For our IT Admins, creating and following learning paths mean better user support and more thorough IT Administration. No matter if you’re internal IT staff or a contracted MSP, better training on a better platform is right at your fingertips.
Some of the upcoming features of the new JumpCloud University include:
- Completion tracking (we’ll hold your spot in a learning path if you leave and come back later)
- Prescriptive easy-to-follow learning paths (we’ll help you find courses that work well together)
- Certification tracking (including prep courses and completion)
- Easy access from within the JumpCloud admin console
- Learning paths that align with the JumpCloud features you use and the roles assigned to you and your IT team
Even (or maybe especially) if you are just beginning to consider JumpCloud as part of your IT stack and want a deeper understanding of the features available to you, the new JumpCloud University is for you.
To get started learning from the trusted experts in the field: